Benson Denim Shirt in Rinsed Natural Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Benson Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a heavyweight Japanese denim fabric that has been pre-washed for a softer feel. Dyed in natural indigo, the shirt is fitted with two utility pockets, double needle stitching and selvedge details along the placket and vents.
- Japanese selvedge denim fabric, dyed in natural indigo
- Regular fit
- Two utility pockets at chest
- Selvedge detailing along placket and vents
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom iron buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43.5" 18" 25" 27.5" Medium 45.5" 19" 27" 29" Large 47.5" 19.75" 28" 30" X-Large 49.5" 20.5" 28.25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.