Benson Flannel Work Shirt in Blue Plaid
- Brand Info
- The Benson Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a yarn dyed Japanese flannel fabric, brushed for a softer feel. The shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with single needle stitched detailing and real horn buttons from Italy.
- Yarn dyed Japanese brushed plaid fabric
- Regular fit
- Two utility pockets at chest
- 1/4" single needle stitch detailing throughout
- Horn buttons from Italy
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 27.5" Medium 43" 18" 26" 28.5" Large 45" 18.5" 27" 29.5" X-Large 47" 19.25" 27.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.