Benson Flannel Work Shirt in Vintage Plaid
- Brand Info
- The Benson Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a heavyweight Japanese flannel fabric, brushed for a softer feel. The shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom horn buttons.
- Japanese brushed flannel fabric
- Regular fit, size down for a slimmer silhouette
- Two utility pockets at chest
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom horn buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 18.5" 26" 28.5" Medium 46" 19" 26.5" 29" Large 48" 20" 28" 30.5" X-Large 50" 21" 28" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.