"Birth of the Cool" Wool Sweater in Swamp
- Brand Info
- A staple of the whimsical Belgian brand, the "Birth of the Cool" series from Howlin' is made in Scotland from virgin merino wool that has been brushed for a hairier texture and softer feel. This classic crewneck sweater is comfortably tailored and features subtle contrasting color tones underneath its solid color base. Constructed with raglan sleeves and thick ribbed detailing.
- Tailored fit
- Made from brushed merino wool
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 100% wool
- Made in Scotland
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 16.5" 23.75" 25.75" Medium 42" 17" 24.5" 26.75" Large 43.5" 17.5" 26" 27" X-Large 44.5" 18" 26" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.