"Black Sheep" Beanie in Cream
- Brand Info
- This classic Winter cap is made in collaboration with Black Sheep Knitwear of Norfolk, England. For over three decades, the British label has specialized in creating durable garments using locally shorn sheep's wool. This beanie is woven using Black Welsh Mountain sheep's wool yarn in its original state, which comes naturally oiled for better water-resistance and a softer feel.
- Collaboration with Black Sheep Knitwear of England
- Made from Welsh Mountain sheep's wool yarn
- Naturally oiled for water-resistance
- Vallis logo tag on interior
- 100% wool
- Made in England
- One Size.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.