German Blouson Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The German Blouson Jacket from FACTOTUM is a casual jacket made from a hefty indigo-dyed cotton. The jacket features a clean exterior with dual front panelling, and classic track jacket style collar and cuffs. The jacket is fitted with Japanese YKK zippers, and contrasting indigo ribbing.
- Slim, modern fit
- Minimalist design with dual front panelling
- Medium-weight cotton fabric
- Japanese YKK zippers
- Custom branded Japanese YKK Excella zipper pockets
- Shell: 88% cotton, 11% polyester, 1% polyurethane
- Ribbing: 94% nylon, 6% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 40" 18" 24.75" 24.75" 46 42" 19" 25.5" 26" 48 43.5" 19.5" 26.25" 26.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.