"BM Shirt" in Blue Brushed Plaid
- Brand Info
- The BM Shirt from Rogue Territory is the brand's re-interpretation of the classic American "Big Mac" work shirt. Sewn using a 5.5oz brushed yarn-dyed Japanese plaid fabric, this shirt is constructed with chainstitched side-seams, triple-needle stitched detailing, and an extended collar as per the shirt's workwear inspired origins. Finished with two large chest pockets and black pearl snap buttons.
- Slim slightly elongated length
- 5.5oz Japanese yarn-dyed brushed flannel
- Extended "Big Mac" collar with hidden button
- Triple-needle construction
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- Two large chest pockets at front
- Black pearl snap buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16" 25" 28" Medium 41" 16.75" 26" 28.5" Large 43" 17.5" 26.5" 29" X-Large 46" 18" 27" 30" XX-Large 49" 18.75" 27.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.