"BM Shirt" in Grey Quilted Plaid
- Brand Info
- Inspired by classic American workwear, the BM Shirt from Rogue Territory is the Los Angeles brand's re-interpretation of the iconic "Big Mac" work shirt. Made from a 7oz Japanese double-ply quilted flannel fabric, the shirt is constructed with traditional workwear details like chain-stitch runoff at vents, triple-needle stitching, and an extended collar for a vintage look. Finished with two large chest pockets and natural urea buttons.
- Slim slightly elongated length
- 7oz Japanese double-ply quilted flannel fabric
- Extended "Big Mac" collar with hidden button
- Triple-needle construction
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- Two large chest pockets at front
- Black urea buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17" 25" 28.75" Medium 41" 17.5" 25.5" 29" Large 42" 18" 26" 29.5" X-Large 45" 19" 26.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.