Bomber Jacket in Two-Tone
- Brand Info
- This bomber jacket from N. Hoolywood is made from a unique three fabric blended shell. The jacket features a two-tone navy and black design with a faint diagonal cross texture throughout. The interior of the jacket is lined with a plush polyester for extra warmth. Finished with Japanese YKK zipper closure, signature wool-blended ribbing, and two hand warmer pockets at waist.
- Classic bomber jacket style
- Two-tone navy and black design
- Regular fit
- Plush polyester interior lining
- Two hand warmer pockets at waist
- Ribbed cuffs, waistband, and collar
- Japanese YKK zip closure
- Shell: 59% cotton, 39% polyester, 2% polyurethane
- Interior: 100% polyester
- Ribbing: 50% acrylic, 30% wool, 20% polyurethane
- Additional lining: 100% acetate
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 43" 18.5" 24" 26.5" 38 45" 19" 24.5" 25.25" 40 46" 19.5" 25" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2000, Tokyo-based brand N. Hoolywood has been creating retro-inspired garments with modern appeal. As part of the famous "Mister Hollywood" store in Tokyo, the brand has garnered critical acclaim for their unique take on vintage themes. The brainchild of "Mister Hollywood" himself, Daisuke Obana, N. Hoolywood gets it's name from the words "hollywood" and "hooligan," both of which continue to serve as inspiration for Obana's designs and creations.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.