- Inspired by the duality of the Arctic summertime, adidas Originals by wings+horns is a practice of form and function. This multi-layer hoodie is made from a cotton/linen-blended fabric and features a versatile interior mesh lining that wicks away sweat and moisture. Finished with signature details like articulated sleeves, flatlock stitching, and adidas Three Stripe branding along the shoulder.
- Designed by wings + horns in Vancouver, BC
- Custom multi-layer Japanese fabric with mesh liner
- adidas Three Stripe detailing
- Flatlock stitching
- Articulated sleeves
- Elongated hood
- Interior drawstring cinch waist
- 76% cotton, 24% linen
- Made in Canada
- Style code: BI6758
Please note: Due to limited quantities, no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- adidas Originals and wings+horns unite for a new collaborative collection inspired by the Arctic summer, a dual world of dark & light; brooding & beautiful. Designed in Vancouver BC, this season explores the theme of duality by blending traditional tailoring, contemporary fabrics and progressive design into a single form. The range of lightweight, weather-ready pieces merge signature adidas motifs with wings + horns technical mastery into a cohesive collection that brings the Arctic landscape to life.