"Borden" Bomber in Military Green
- Brand Info
- The Borden Bomber from Canada Goose is a bomber jacket made with premium duck down, a polyester/cotton shell, genuine coyote fur hood and super sturdy hardware. The jacket was designed for extreme weather conditions, by the brand of choice for researchers in Antarctica. The jacket features a bevy of pockets, zip closures, and compartments, to help keep all of your belongings sealed in the harshest of environments.
- Removable, two-way adjustable hood
- Removable real coyote fur trim
- Inner storm protection placket
- Two-way Japanese YKK zipper with Canada Goose pull
- One zip closure chest pocket
- Chest pen pocket
- Two fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- One zip closure inner pocket
- Recessed heavy-duty rib knit cuffs
- Heavy-duty rib knit waist
- Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Fill: 625 fill power premium duck down
- Made in Canada
- Choose one size down from your normal jacket for a slim fit, normal jacket size for a relaxed fit.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 46" 18.5" 26.25" 25" Small 47.5" 19" 27.25" 26.5" Medium 50" 19.75" 28" 27.5" Large 53" 21" 28.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.