Braided Tether in Natural
- Brand Info
- The braided tether from Tanner Goods is designed as a stylish and secure attachment to the Workman Wallet or long wallet of your choice. Each tether has been painstakingly hand braided in a traditional four-strand sennit, and features dual clasp closures for ease and security.
- Hand braided
- Genuine English bridle leather
- Dual brass quick release clasps
- Burnished edges
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with the Tanner Goods Workman Wallet (sold separately)
- One size. Tether measures 21.5" from end to end.
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.