"Brookvale" Hoodie in Black
- Brand Info
- The Brookvale Hoodie from Canada Goose is a lightweight quilted jacket made from premium duck down. Rated Level 2 on the Thermal Experience Index™ (TEI), the hoodie is ideal for temperatures as low as 5°F and is built using Vereflex 15D fabric for ample flexibility. Finished with water-repellent coating and a bevy of versatile detailing, including a convenient self-packing system that allows the jacket to be easily stowed away when traveling.
- Slim fit
- Ideal for temperatures as low as 5°F
- Adjustable down hood
- Interior waistband drawcord
- Two exterior fleece-lined hand pockets
- Self-packable design
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Fill: 750 fill power white duck down
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16.25" 27" 27" Medium 40.5" 17.25" 27.5" 27" Large 42" 17.25" 28" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.