Naked & Famous
"Buffalo Check" Button Down Shirt in Red/Indigo
- Brand Info
- This classic buffalo check button-down shirt is made from a of red and genuine indigo-dyed yarn. The shirt features a hefty 8oz weight, a slim fit throughout, and is finished with a classic button down collar and single chest pocket.
- Sewn in oldest existing shirt factory in North America, based in Quebec since 1894
- Woven using genuine indigo-dyed yarn
- 8oz Japanese plaid fabric
- The Regular Shirt fit from Naked & Famous is slim through the body and arms, without darting in the back for a slightly roomier chest
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17.5" 24.75" 29" Medium 41.75" 18.75" 25.25" 29.25" Large 44.5" 19.5" 26.5" 29.5" X-Large 48" 20.5" 27" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.