Buffalo West Shirt in Navy/Red
- Brand Info
- This classic western shirt from RRL is built using a heavy cotton twill with a plaid pattern. Fueled by old west nostalgia, Ralph Lauren opts for classic western construction anchored by contrasting yoke, mother of pearl snap buttons, and western patch pockets reminiscent of early 1900s shirting.
- Regular fit
- Built from heavy American cotton twill
- Two western patch chest pockets
- Mother of pearl snap buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 24.5" 27" Medium 43.5" 17.75" 24.75" 30" Large 46" 19" 25.75" 28.75" X-Large 49" 19.5" 26.5" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.