Buffalo Western Shirt in Dark Wash
- Brand Info
- This classic western shirt from RRL is built using a rugged indigo-dyed denim. Inspired by vintage workwear, RRL utilizes decades of fashion industry experience to carefully replicate the look and feel of a well-worn denim shirt. Equipped with two pockets at the chest, a metal concho button at the neck, and western-style front and back yokes to round out the aesthetic.
- Tailored fit
- Built from lightweight indigo-dyed denim
- Two western patch chest pockets
- Mother of pearl snap buttons
- Concho shank closure at neck
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 17" 24.75" 29" Medium 41" 17.5" 24.75" 29.25" Large 44" 18.25" 25" 30" X-Large 47" 19.5" 26.25" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.