Buffalo Western Shirt in Indigo Cream
- Brand Info
- This classic western shirt from RRL is built using a mediumweight cotton-linen blend. Dyed with genuine indigo, this button-up has undergone a transformative wash process giving the fabric a vintage aesthetic and feel. The shirt comes equipped with an array of western-styled detailing and is cut in a tailored fit.
- Indigo-dyed will fade with wear
- Tailored fit
- Built from indigo-dyed yarn
- Two western chest pockets
- Mother of pearl snap buttons
- Concho shank closure at neck
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 94% cotton 6% linen
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17.25" 25.5" 28.5" Medium 42" 18" 25.5" 29" Large 44" 18.75" 25.75" 30" X-Large 49" 19.75" 26.25" 31"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.