Buffalo Western Shirt in Indigo Stripe
- Brand Info
- This classic western shirt from RRL is built using a unique double-faced cotton. Dyed in genuine indigo, the shirt's exterior sports a classic stripe pattern made possible through an intricate discharge process. The shirt's interior references Ralph Lauren's love of the American west through a Southwestern style ombré plaid print. The shirt comes equipped with a bevy of western-style details, and is garment-washed for a vintage look and feel typical of signature RRL items.
- Tailored fit
- Built from indigo-dyed double-faced cotton
- Southwestern ombré plaid interior
- Two western chest pockets
- Mother of pearl snap buttons
- Concho shank closure at neck
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 18" 24.25" 28.5" Medium 42" 19" 24.75" 30" Large 45" 20" 25" 30" X-Large 48" 20.5" 25.25" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.