Blue Blue Japan
Button Down Dinner Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Dinner Shirt from Blue Blue Japan is a melding of formal attire and workwear. This installment is cut from a brushed flannel fabric that has been indigo-dyed for its blue color that will fade with wear. The shirt takes design cues from tuxedo shirts with its additional front pleats, which pair with the single chest pocket for an elegant finish.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Slim fit throughout body
- Pre-washed brushed flannel fabric
- Single chest pocket
- Large Mother of Pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40" 17" 24.5" 25" Large 42" 17.75" 24.5" 26" X-Large 43.5" 18.5" 25.25" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.