wings + horns
Cabin Fleece Blanket in Concrete
- Brand Info
- Made from a custom three-layer Japanese fabric, the Cabin Fleece series from wings+horns has quickly become one of the brand's most coveted signature collections. The oversized blanket is designed for use in homes, complete with signature details like flatlock stitching typical of wings+horns items.
- Oversized blanket
- Custom three-layer Japanese fabric
- Garment washed for a softer feel
- Ribbed exterior edge
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Made in Canada
- One size. Approximately 76" x 61"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.