Cable Knit Turtle Neck Sweater in Cream
- Brand Info
- This sweater from FACTOTUM makes use of cable-knit construction to create the perfect warm, chunky sweater for the colder months. The turtle neck can be unzipped for a more casual look thanks to the smooth zipper included on the collar.
- Regular fit
- Custom ring-pull zipper collar
- Cable knit wool
- Ribbed cuffs, hem, and collar
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 140lbs wearing a size 46.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 46" 18" 26.5" 25" 46 48" 18.25" 26.5" 25.5" 48 50" 18.5" 27.5" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.