Calico Vest in Waxed Taupe
- Brand Info
- The Calico Vest is a Southwestern classic from Freenote Cloth. Built from a water-resistant waxed canvas, the vest features a vibrant liner from Japan and is tailored for wear over heavyweight flannels or denim shirting. Equipped with four exterior welt pockets for functionality and metal hardware from Kentucky.
- 10oz waxed canvas
- Southwestern style liner from Japan
- Four exterior welt pockets
- Metal buttons and hardware from Kentucky
- Buckle back cinch detail
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Length Small 38" 13" 22.25" Medium 40" 13.5" 23" Large 42" 14" 24" X-Large 44" 14.5" 24.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.