Calico Western Shirt in Rinsed Denim
- Brand Info
- The Calico shirt from Freenote Cloth is an updated western with a modified sawtooth flap front pocket design. Crafted using a mediumweight selvedge indigo denim from Yoshiwa mills in Japan, the shirt features classic western detailing throughout. The shirt is made using 1/8" double-needle stitching detailing, YKK diamond buttons from Japan along the placket, and is cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Western shirt detailing throughout
- Selvedge denim from Yoshiwa mills in Japan
- Two snap chest pockets
- Custom diamond snaps from YKK Japan
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24.5" 28" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.5" 29" Large 44" 18" 27.5" 30.5" X-Large 46" 19" 27.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.