Naked & Famous
"Camel Slub" 13oz Beige Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
The Camel Slub Selvedge is a 13oz Japanese Selvedge Denim, woven using irregular slub yarns and dyed a camel beige tone. The fabric sports a rigid heavily textured feel at a moderate medium weight. Receiving its color from a sulfur based rope dyeing process, the jacket will continue to fade to an antique brown as they reveal the fabric's white core yarn with prolonged wear. The jacket comes equipped with custom Naked & Famous hardware and vegetable tanned leather patch.
- 13oz sanforized Japanese slub selvedge denim
- Sulfur camel beige dye
- Traditional Type-3 jacket design
- Two front chest pockets with button closure
- Custom branded buttons
- Button closure cuffs
- Leather patch sewn into inside of jacket
- Selvedge on placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 18" 24" 24" Medium 42" 18" 24" 24" Large 44" 19" 24.5" 24.5" X-Large 47" 20" 24.75" 24.75" XX-Large 50" 20.5" 25.5" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.