Attachment / KKA
Camouflage Jacquard/Lamb Leather Bomber
- Brand Info
- This bomber from Attachment's Spring Summer '18 collection combines two of their most luxurious materials. The woven camouflage is constructed from silk, linen, and cotton where each spot of the camo is a different fiber. The lamb used is light-weight, supple, and has a super-soft feel. The glossy leather fuses with the shadow camo to create a statement piece that prides itself on subtle detail and high-end materials.
- Slim fit minimal style
- Woven camouflage jacquard body
- Supple light-weight lamb leather sleeves
- Metal Riri two-way zip front closure
- Two Riri zipper front pockets
- Two inner pockets sewn into the lining
- Body: 43% nylon, 22% silk, 18% cotton, 17% linen
- Sleeves: Lamb leather
- Lining: 100% Cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model KB81-055
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 16.5" 25" 25" 3 43" 17" 26" 25.5" 4 44" 17.5" 26.5" 26" 5 46" 18" 26.75" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.