Camouflage Jacquard Shorts in Charcoal
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Camouflage Jacquard shorts are made of a luxurious silk, cotton, and linen blend woven into a subtle camo pattern. Each color of the camo makes use of a different fiber.
- Slim fit above the knee length
- Slant pocket design
- Welted back pockets
- Belt loops sewn into waist band
- Zipper fly with button and clasp top closure
- Unique woven camouflage fabric
- 43% nylon, 22% silk, 18% cotton, 17% linen
- Made in Japan
- Model KP81-062
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 1 29" 10.25" 11.5" 8" 9" 2 30" 11" 12" 8.5" 9.25" 3 32" 11.25" 12.25" 8.75" 9.5" 4 34" 11.5" 12.5" 9.15" 9.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.