Women's "Freestyle" Vest in Black
- Brand Info
- Classic, durable and well-insulated, the Freestyle Vest is a versatile transition piece and a must-have for layering. Cut longer in the back for greater coverage and with a wealth of practical storage pockets, it is as perfect for a day of skiing as for a night around the campfire.
- Hip-length vest, cut longer in the back for better protection from cold and wind
- Heavy duty front YKK one way locking zipper
- Storm flap over heavy duty zipper, secured with Canada Goose embossed snaps
- Two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, each secured with hidden snaps
- One interior drop pocket
- 625 fill power white duck down
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Length X-Small 36" 13.75" 25.5" Small 38" 14.4" 24.75" Medium 40" 14.75" 24.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.