Women's "Hybridge Lite" Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- Lighter and more fitted than the revolutionary HyBridge Jacket, the HyBridge Lite Jacket from Canada Goose leverages the brand's expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding mobility. With flexible fabric along its sides and weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect as active wear, for layering, and for fast packing. Awarded “Editors Choice for Best Back Country Jacket” by Outside Magazine.
- Feather light fabric allows for aspects of the down fill to show through, yet it is still fully abrasion resistant
- Self-packable into exterior left hand pocket
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Tensile-Tech inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and fit
- Center front YKK 2-way locking reversed coil zipper with Canada Goose puller
- Insulated windguard that extends under center front zipper
- Lower hand pockets are secured with YKK reverse coil zippers
- 800 fill power hutterite white goose down
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 37.5" 15" 26.25" 25.75" Small 40" 16" 28" 26" Medium 41" 16" 28.25" 26.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.