Women's "Hybridge Lite" Vest in Black
- Brand Info
- Lighter and more fitted than the revolutionary HyBridge Jacket, the HyBridge Lite Vest from Canada Goose leverages the brand's expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding mobility. With flexible fabric along its sides and weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect as active wear, for layering, and for fast packing.
- Outside hand pockets secured with YKK reversed zippers
- Die-cut storm flap with chin guard
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Self-packable into exterior left-hand pocket for convenience
- 800 fill power Hutterite white goose down
- Rated for warmth down to 5 degrees fahrenheit
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Length X-Small 36" 15" 24" Small 38" 15" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.