Women's "Rideau" Parka in Black
- Brand Info
- The Rideau Parka from Canada Goose is the perfect jacket for those who don’t require a fur hood. This hip-length jacket provides cold weather protection while providing a fresh and modern flair.
- Two-way adjustable hood (hood opening, vertically)
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Military button closure
- Napoleon pocket with zipper closure
- Lower hand pockets: two fleece-lined welt hand warming pockets
- Two drop-in pockets with flaps secured with Military button closures
- Two interior pockets; right inside security pocket with zipper closure
- Left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuff s to keep out the cold
- Interior elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Centre back length: 28” / 71.12cm
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length XX-Small 35" 15" 24.75" 26.5" X-Small 37.5" 15.5" 25.25" 27" Small 39" 16" 25.5" 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.