Women's "Trillium" Parka in Black
- Brand Info
- With a subtly cinched waist, sleek design and mid-thigh length, the Trillium Parka from Canada Goose is designed to offer the best in weather protection while still flattering a woman’s form. With a classic aesthetic, this parka is perfect for casual days in the city or for an outdoor adventure.
- Mid thigh length
- Removable 2 way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) with an adjustable bracing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff and hidden snap-secured collar
- Heavy duty front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Two high fleece-lined hand-warmer welt pockets
- Two lower fleece-lined pockets secured with Canada Goose embossed snaps
- Interior drop pocket
- Waist drawcord provides slim fit and added warmth
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs
- 625 fill power white duck down
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length XX-Small 38" 16.5" 25.25" 34.5" X-Small 40.5" 16.25" 25.5" 34.75" Small 43" 18" 25.5" 35.5" Medium 43.5" 18.25" 26" 36"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.