"Yuki Matsuda x Canada Goose" Pendleton Wool Vest in Red
- Brand Info
- This limited edition vest from Canada Goose is a collaboration between Yuki Matsuda, and is made from genuine Pendleton wool, paired alongside Canada Goose's premium down fill. The vest comes in a striking red color, and features four front-facing pockets, large enough to carry multiple supplies. This extra warm down vest is designed to keep you comfortable even in the harshest of environments.
- Sleeveless stand collar vest
- Snap button closure on front and pockets
- Canada Goose signature logo
- 4 spacious front pockets, with 2 side hand-warmer pockets, and 2 inner pockets
- Shell: 100% Pendleton wool
- Lining: 55G Nylon plain weave with durable water repellent finish
- Premium white duck down fill
Size Shoulder Chest Length Small 16.25" 42" 26.5" Medium 17.25" 45" 27.5" Large 18.25" 47" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.