Carsten Camp Shirt in Askja Red
- Brand Info
- The Carsten shirt from Norse Projects is a classic Summer style. Crafted using a lightweight cotton, the shirt is printed with a seasonal floral design and cut in a traditional Camp Shirt style with a spread collar and straight hem. True to the Norse Projects ethos, the shirt comes equipped with minimalist detailing like custom Mother of Pearl buttons and a single chest pocket for a refined wardrobe staple.
- Regular fit
- Made from printed lightweight cotton
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43.5" 18.5" 10" 27.25" Medium 46" 19" 10.5" 28" Large 48" 20" 10.5" 28.75" X-Large 50" 21" 11" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.