Carsten Camp Shirt in Dark Navy
- Brand Info
- The Carsten shirt from Norse Projects is a classic Summer style. Crafted using a lightweight cotton, the shirt is printed with a seasonal floral design and cut in a traditional Camp Shirt style with a spread collar and straight hem. True to the Norse Projects ethos, the shirt comes equipped with minimalist detailing like custom Mother of Pearl buttons and a single chest pocket for a refined wardrobe staple.
- Regular fit
- Made from printed lightweight cotton
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 44" 18.25" 10" 27.25" Medium 46" 19" 10.25" 28" Large 48" 20" 10.5" 28.75" X-Large 50" 21" 11" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.