Cascade Glacier Cabin Spray
- Brand Info
This all-natural spray captures the scent of the Cascade Mountains of the Pacific Northwest. Can be used as an air freshener or a light cologne. Comes in a 2oz bottle.
- Fragrance distilled from plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and other natural ingredients found hiking in the Pacific Northwest backcountry.
- Scent profile: Evergreen forest, snowmelt, bright citrus, Christmas, the Timberline Trail on Oregon's Mt. Hood, where Fir and Pine give way to ice-age glaciers.
- Crafted in small batches using steam-distillation, enfleurage, tincture, and infusion.
- Ingredients: saponified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils, plant sap/juice, tree pitch, steam-distilled essential oils, lichen infusion, bark/root/soil distillations.
- Note: Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept any exchanges or returns.
Juniper Ridge is the world's first and only wild fragrance company. Since 1998, Juniper Ridge has been distilling colognes and perfumes from real plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and tree trimmings found hiking the backcountry. Every ingredient used is 100% natural and harvested in a sustainable manner. "We put the mountains in a bottle. Go there."