Attachment / KKA
Cashmere Melton Chesterfield Coat in Black
- Brand Info
- The Cashmere Melton Chesterfield is constructed from a thick wool cashmere melton fabric. The smooth touch of the fabric, along with its structured thickness, give the coat a stylized, heavy appearance. A silky cupro lining makes it perfect for throwing on over knits and thick layers. The jacket's unique paneling and sturdy custom hardware puts Kumagai's personalized mark on this classic design.
- Traditional notch lapel Chesterfield style
- Thick wool cashmere fabric with smooth finish
- Two button front, with hook closure for wearing with collar up
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, two inner snap-clasp pockets
- Single functional button cuffs
- Fully lined interior and pockets
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Body: 85% wool, 15% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 17" 25" 37" 3 42" 17" 26" 38" 4 44" 18" 26.5" 39"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.