Attachment / KKA
Cashmere Melton Hooded Overcoat in Black
- Brand Info
- Attachment's most luxurious coat of the season is made from a hefty double-face cashmere melton wool. The thick fabric combines with the unique design of the coat to create an elegant draping silhouette. The front buttons are tucked neatly into a hidden placket to create a sleek minimal look.
- Mid-thigh length fishtail design
- Curved shoulder and arm seams for mobility
- Thick double-face cashmere melton fabric
- Two oversized front hand pockets, two inner snap-closure pockets
- Silky cupro lining in body, sleeves, and hood
- Hidden placket 3 button front, with additional hook closure near collar
- Body: 85% Wool, 15% Cashmere
- Lining: 100% Cupro
- Model KC83-013
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 18" 25.5" 40" 3 43.5" 18" 26.5" 40.5" 4 45" 18.5" 27" 42.5" 5 47" 19" 27" 42.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.