Cashmere Melton Short Peacoat in Black
- Brand Info
- The Cashmere Melton Peacoat makes use of a thick wool cashmere blend that gives the coat shape and a comfortable heft. The traditional design is improved on with a slim cut and unique paneling. Topped off with custom made buttons, the coat is a perfect for staying warm with a sleek modern look.
- Traditional double breasted peacoat style
- Thick wool cashmere fabric with smooth finish
- Three buttons plus collar button on outside, two buttons plus collar button on inside
- Two hand pockets, one inner chest pocket
- Fully lined yoke and sleeves
- Single vented back
- Buttons custom made for Attachment
- Body: 85% wool, 15% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 39" 16.5" 24" 26.25" 2 40" 17" 25" 26.5" 3 42" 17.5" 26" 27.25" 4 43" 18" 26.5" 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.