Attachment / KKA
Cashmere Sweatpant in Camel
- Brand Info
- This sweatpant is crafted from a premium cashmere/wool blend knit fabric. The piece has a strong taper, making use of the fabric's flexible quality to create a slim silhouette. While minimal in style, it makes use of many of Kugamai's signature design elements like seam-hidden pockets to create a sleek, comfy winter loungewear piece.
- Slim fit with medium rise
- Two front pockets, two back pockets
- Flexible waistband with long draw string
- Luxurious cashmere blend with great warmth
- 85% Wool, 15% Cashmere
- Made in Japan
- Model KP83-003
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 29" 11" 11" 7.75" 26.5" 4.75" 3 31" 11" 11.75" 8" 27" 5" 4 33" 11.5" 12" 8.25" 28" 5.15" 5 34" 11.5" 12.5" 8.5" 28.5" 5.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.