Attachment / KKA
Cashmere Zip Hoodie in Black
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Cashmere Hoodie is constructed from a flexible, warm cashmere blend knit fabric. In typical KKA fashion, no detail is spared: a top-of-the-line Raccagni zipper adorns the front and the angular pocket gives the hoodie a unique flare.
- Medium length with regular fit
- Curved seam back and arm panelling
- Unique angular hand pocket design
- Hand-polished two-way Raccagni metal zipper
- Luxurious cashmere blend with great warmth
- 85% Wool, 15% Cashmere
- Made in Japan
- Model KB83-050
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 16" 24.75" 26" 3 42" 17" 25.5" 27" 4 43" 18" 26.5" 27.5" 5 45" 19" 27" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.