Charlie Shoulder Bag in Beige
- Brand Info
- Available for the first time outside of visvim flagship stores, Blue Owl is proud to introduce visvim's CONTRARY DEPT line. Derived from the question "What is practicality in today's world?", visvim's CONTRARY DEPT takes a look at the meaning behind utility and function. The Charlie Shoulder Bag is a hybrid shoulder/tote bag crafted using a specially processed German cord fabric. visvim's German cord fabric sports a high density weave with a fine texture and velvet like feel. The bag features a large central compartment with a 360 degree swiss riri zipper allowing for quick access and easy storage.
- Limited CONTRARY DEPT release
- Specially processed German cord fabric
- Hybrid shoulder/tote bag design
- Swiss riri zipper
- Custom buckle
- Large central comparment
- Hidden top pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Damaged finish
L 17.5" x W 4.5" x H 14"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.