Chemy Shirt in Bordeaux
- Brand Info
- This button-up shirt from Portuguese Flannel is a timeless shirt made using fabric from the brand's storied archive. The Chemy employs a soft brushed flannel fabric for the shirt's base, and comes fitted with a single chest pocket and an expertly-designed fit that is tailored throughout the body.
- Slim fit with curved hem
- Sewn using Portuguese brushed flannel fabric
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.75" 24" 28.75" Medium 41.5" 17.75" 24.75" 29.5" Large 44" 18.5" 25.25" 30.25" X-Large 47" 19" 25.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Helmed by fourth generation textile manufacturers António and Manuel Magalhães, Portuguese Flannel crafts contemporary shirts in northern Portugal's historic old towns. Inspired by the country's beautiful and diverse landscape, the craftsmen of Portuguese Flannel work exclusively with fabric from the brand's vast archive that spans nearly 90 years worth of history and materials.