Chimayo Shawl Collar Cardigan in Faded Red
- Brand Info
- Channeling inspiration from turn of the century Southwestern motifs, this beautiful Shawl Collar Cardigan from RRL is a versatile Spring layer. Built using a lightweight three fabric blend, the cardigan has been heavily washed and treated for a vintage look and feel typical of most RRL garments. The sweater's faded color is contrasted with bold knit designs, and comes equipped with genuine horn buttons atop a 6-button placket, with two patch pockets at the waist.
- Regular fit
- Heavily washed three fabric blend
- Early 1900s Southwestern style motifs throughout
- Shawl collar design with button placket
- Genuine horn buttons
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- 54% cotton, 40% linen, 6% silk
Model is 5'10" 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 43.5" 18" 26" 26" Large 47" 19" 26.25" 26.5" X-Large 50" 20" 27" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.