Christmas Fir Cabin Spray
- Brand Info
This all-natural spray captures the iconic scent of Christmas Trees from the Pacific Northwest. Can be used as an air freshener or a light cologne. Perfect for households with artificial trees. Comes in a 2oz bottle.
- Fragrance distilled from plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and other natural ingredients found hiking in the Pacific Northwest backcountry.
- Scent profile: A clean hit of the bright and evocative forests of the old conifers. Christmas trees in a bottle.
- Crafted in small batches using steam-distillation, enfleurage, tincture, and infusion.
- Ingredients: Organic sugar cane alcohol, tree pitch, plant sap/juice, steam-distilled essential oils, extractions of mountains trees found hiking the backcountry of the Christmas Tree forests of the Pacific Northwest.
- Note: Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept any exchanges or returns.
Juniper Ridge is the world's first and only wild fragrance company. Since 1998, Juniper Ridge has been distilling colognes and perfumes from real plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and tree trimmings found hiking the backcountry. Every ingredient used is 100% natural and harvested in a sustainable manner. "We put the mountains in a bottle. Go there."