Christmas Fir Trail Soap
- Brand Info
This all-natural soap from Juniper Ridge captures the iconic scent of Christmas Trees from the Pacific Northwest. The Trail Soap can be used as a body wash or hand soap.
- Fragrance distilled from plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and other natural ingredients found hiking in the Pacific Northwest backcountry.
- Scent profile: wildharvested Cedar, Fir and Pine from from the mountains of the Pacific Northwest.
- Crafted in small batches using steam-distillation, enfleurage, tincture, and infusion.
- Ingredients: Saponified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils; 100% natural fragrance - tree pitch, plant sap / juice, steam-distilled essential oils from conifers across the Pacific Northwest.
- Note: Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept any exchanges or returns.
Juniper Ridge is the world's first and only wild fragrance company. Since 1998, Juniper Ridge has been distilling colognes and perfumes from real plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and tree trimmings found hiking the backcountry. Every ingredient used is 100% natural and harvested in a sustainable manner. "We put the mountains in a bottle. Go there."