Christo Sandal in Black
- Brand Info
- The Christo sandal from visvim® is a testament to the brand's dedication to inventive design and craftsmanship. Inspired by Bulgarian artists Christo Javacheff and Jeanne-Claude de Guillebon, the shoe draws many parallels from the couple's work such as the wrapping of bridges, natural formations, and the simplicity in everyday objects. Introduced in 2003, the sneaker/slipper hybrid is constructed using a wrapped ballistic nylon upper, padded leather lining, and a custom Vibram® sole made exclusively for visvim®. This iteration features a custom-printed polka dot design atop a minimalistic tonal color palette.
- Wrapped ballistic nylon uppers
- Padded cow-leather lining
- Custom Vibram® midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Adjustable fore-foot straps
- Natural linen dust-bag
Visvim Size US Size EU Size Medium 8-9 41-42.5 Large 10-11 44-45
X-Large 12-13 46-47
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.