Coaches Jacket in Black Check
- Brand Info
- This hybrid coaches jacket is made from a heavyweight brushed flannel fabric with an extremely soft feel. The jacket features snap button closures, and elastic waistband and cuffs. The fabric features a repeating checkered pattern of neutral colors, and is detailed with a single chest pocket at front.
- Heavyweight brushed flannel fabric
- Tailored, modern fit
- Black snap button closure
- Single chest pocket
- Elastic waistband and cuffs
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 43.5" 17.75" 23" 25.5" 38 44.5" 18.25" 24" 26" 40 46" 18.75" 24.5" 27" 42 48" 19" 25" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2000, Tokyo-based brand N. Hoolywood has been creating retro-inspired garments with modern appeal. As part of the famous "Mister Hollywood" store in Tokyo, the brand has garnered critical acclaim for their unique take on vintage themes. The brainchild of "Mister Hollywood" himself, Daisuke Obana, N. Hoolywood gets it's name from the words "hollywood" and "hooligan," both of which continue to serve as inspiration for Obana's designs and creations.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.