Blue Blue Japan
Combination Flannel Shirt in Deep Indigo
- Brand Info
- This rugged flannel shirt from Blue Blue Japan is made from a brushed flannel fabric that has been indigo-dyed for a deep blue color. The shirt is sewn with a herringbone flannel fabric that has been dyed a lighter shade of indigo for a contrasting effect along the backside and inner placket. With wear, the garment will age to a beautifully worn-in color that highlights the rose print.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Slim, slightly elongated fit throughout body
- Pre-washed brushed flannel fabric
- Single chest pocket
- Button-down collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 38.5" 16.5" 24" 28.75" Large 40" 17.5" 25" 30" X-Large 43" 18.5" 25.5" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.