Core Logo Ball Cap in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Ball Cap from Knickerbocker is the New York brand's interpretation of the classic baseball cap. Made from a pre-washed cotton twill fabric, the hat features a time-period specific unstructured design with herringbone cotton taping. Modeled in a low-profile silhouette, the hat is fitted with a moldable brim and adjustable strapback.
- Vintage baseball cap design
- Made from pre-washed cotton twill fabric
- Contrasting herringbone cotton taping
- Brass hardware
- Moldable brim
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- One size.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2013, Knickerbocker Mfg. Co. crafts quality garments in their vintage New York factory. Rooted in community, the brand was born out of tradition when founder Andrew Livingston purchased the Knickerbocker factory from the previous owner under the condition of continuing the factory's lineage. Since then, Knickerbocker continues to use the factory's original machinery to produce their garments, and is committed to transparency and sustainability in their craft.