"Cote d'Ivoire" 13.5oz Lined Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The Cote d'Lvoire denim jacket from Japan Blue is crafted using 13.5oz selvedge denim woven using cotton sourced from the Ivory Coast and fitted with a soft brushed flannel liner. Japan Blue's Cote d'Lvoire fabric is reminiscent of vintage western denim with distinct nep texturing and a soft hand feel. Cut in a modified-type II design, fitted with side-seam pockets, waist adjusters, and dual chest pockets.
- Regular fit
- Type-II design with handwarmer pockets
- 13.5oz Cote d'Lvoire selvedge denim
- Native American inspired brushed flannel liner
- Sideseam handwarmer pockets
- Waist and cuff adjusters
- Custom branded cowhide leather patch
- Custom engraved iron buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Regular fit
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 41" 17.75" 23.5" 24.5" 40 43" 18.5" 24.5" 25.25" 42 45" 19.25" 25.25" 26.25" 44 47" 20" 26" 26.75"
- Japan Blue Jeans is a sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. Japan Blue Group consists of four distinct divisions: the denim/fabric house, Collect Co., the dye house, Rampuya, and lastly, the Momotaro and Japan Blue brands. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Japan Blue Jeans has full control over the process behind their products, from conception, to fabric, to dying, to manufacturing, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The brand has gained notoriety for their collaboration pieces that often push the boundaries of what raw denim is today.